- Building and testing responsive and modern websites with WordPress in an international customer environment
- Developing and maintaining WordPress related work processes, theme templates and plugins
- Responsible for both back-end and front-end development and documentation
- Helping/mentoring the production team with WordPress related projects
- Ensuring that the project flow meets all requirements of high-performance, availability, quality, security etc. and managing all technical aspects of the CMS
- Strong knowledge and experience with WordPress
- Good understanding of PHP back-end development
- Knowledge of how to interact with RESTful APIs and formats (JSON, XML)
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools
- Designing and implementing new features and functionality
- Good knowledge of website architecture as well as the latest industry trends
- Desire to innovate, improve, and build scalable processes and the WordPress framework
- Highly analytical and technical mindset with an ability to see both the big picture and the details
- Good communication skills in English (both written and spoken)
- Project management skills, responsible mindset and good problem-solving skills
- Good spirit and teamwork capabilities
In addition, we highly value:
- Examples about sites that you have done before with WordPress and with a summary description
- Experience with WooCommerce
- Experience with building WordPress plugins
- UI/UX designing experience for websites and/or web applications
- React or other similar frameworks
- SEO knowledge
What do we offer?
- Golden opportunity to work at one of the leading SaaS companies
- Professional and constantly developing tools to work with within a fast-growing industry
- Truly encouraging and inspiring work community with plenty of room for growth
- Extensive benefits, such as flexible working hours, phone and internet connection, sport and culture benefit, company events and more
- A professional team that is ready for you to become part of the family!
Do you feel like this position might be perfect for you? Amazing! Drop us your application and introduce yourself no later than the 27th of June 2021.
For further information about the position, please contact Joni Polvi, Production Leader, Websites, email@example.com. We are already looking forward to starting the conversation and hopefully welcoming you to the #LianaCrew!
UNITED BY INFORMATION
Liana Technologies is a European software company founded in 2005. We are specialised in digital marketing and communication software, and our mission is to provide all our customers with the best possible solutions at every step of their digital marketing journey. Liana’s marketing technology stack is now used by more than 3,500 customers worldwide, and we have been recognised among the fastest-growing SaaS companies in Europe. Our offices are located in Oulu (HQ), Helsinki, Dubai, Munich, Hong Kong, Paris and Stockholm. We are constantly growing, developing and conquering new areas, so our story is still being written – be part of it! Liana Technologies is part of Ilkka-Yhtymä Group.