At Liana Technologies, you will have a truly inspiring and cosy work community around you. We will support your professional development by giving you the trust, flexibility and opportunities to grow while working as a part of our big international family. You will have nearly 200 experts backing you up.
Your Daily Tasks Include:
- Leading the product and requirement definition of the Liana®Cloud product line that includes Liana®Admin and Liana®Account applications
- Planning and prioritizing product feature backlog and development for the product
- Providing development teams with a crystal clear product vision and targets based on the company goals and objectives
- Serving as the product ambassador, sharing knowledge and answering questions related to the products
- Communication with internal and external stakeholders
- Earlier experience in product development and product-led growth business methodology
- Experience in SaaS (Software as a Service) subscription management and digital adaption
- In-depth knowledge of agile process and principles
- Understanding of business value around features/functions
- Desire to build digital products that customers love to use
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to communicate fluently in English
In addition, we highly value:
- Any experience in iPaaS (Integration Platform as a Service) and ETL data pipeline solutions
What We Offer:
- Golden opportunity to work at one of the leading SaaS companies
- Professional and constantly developing tools to work with within a fast-growing industry
- Truly encouraging and inspiring work community with plenty of room for growth
- Extensive benefits, such as flexible working hours, health and accident insurance, phone and internet connection, sport and culture benefit, company events and more
- A professional team that is ready for you to become part of the family!
Do you feel like this position might be perfect for you? Amazing! Drop us your application and introduce yourself no later than 31.10.2021. We will fill the position as soon as the right candidate shakes our hand, so get your application in asap!
For further information about the position, please get in touch with Jarkko Ranta, CPO, firstname.lastname@example.org. We are already looking forward to starting the conversation and hopefully welcoming you to the #LianaCrew!
UNITED BY INFORMATION
Liana Technologies is a European software company founded in 2005. We are specialised in digital marketing and communication software, and our mission is to provide all our customers with the best possible solutions at every step of their digital marketing journey. Liana’s marketing technology stack is now used by more than 3,500 customers worldwide, and we have been recognised among the fastest-growing SaaS companies in Europe. Our offices are located in Oulu (HQ), Helsinki, Dubai, Munich, Hong Kong, Paris and Stockholm. We are constantly growing, developing and conquering new areas, so our story is still being written – be part of it! Liana Technologies is part of Ilkka-Yhtymä Group