You will be successful in this role if you have a comprehensive understanding of the digital marketing field and the possibilities and development in the digital marketing operating environment inspire you. In addition, you have a great command of different types of digital marketing tools, are able to analyse and report results, stick to set schedules, and can think and act ahead. We also hope that you have a genuine desire to generate results when it comes to growing and streamlining our digital marketing and sales in the UAE market. You have nearly 200 experts backing you up.
Your work includes:
- Creating campaigns to make inbound marketing more effective and to nurture leads in the sales funnel.
- Building and developing marketing automation chains and utilising CRM.
- Recognising the characteristics and needs of different customer sectors in order to target marketing efforts effectively.
- Planning, setting goals, analysing, and optimising. You will get to see the results of your work very concretely.
- You are innovative, alert, and can bring out your point of view and ideas in an enthusiastic way. You get to influence how you plan your work, schedules and personal development. You take responsibility proactively and also develop your skills and the position independently. As a company, we invest in training our employees as well.
- You aspire to deepen the cooperation between marketing and sales.
- Implementing paid advertising together with different partners.
- Translating content in the form of customer stories, newsletters and webinars into English.
Prerequisites for excelling in this position:
- You have an appropriate educational background and at least a few years of practical experience in digital marketing with demonstrated results (for example, a background from an agency / working as a specialist or in the field of marketing).
- You have a good command of different digital marketing tools, as well as Google tools (Google Ads, Sheets, Analytics, Data Studio know-how is seen as an advantage).
- You are resourceful, self-reliant and persistent.
- Your spoken and written English are fluent (and indeed, you are good at expressing yourself in writing).
- You want to work in an agile and multicultural work community.
- You enjoy creating video content.
If the description above makes your heart flutter, send your application with a salary request by the 16th of June 2021 and convince us to choose you to join our unique #LianaCrew! Apply now, since we are going through applications as they come.
If something left you guessing, additional information about the position can be inquired from Mika Tiainen, Growth & Marketing Director, p. +358 50 467 9808. We are anxious to hear from you!
United by information
Liana Technologies is the largest provider of cloud-based marketing and communications software in Finland. Our customers are marketing and communications professionals, and we want to offer them the best possible tools in the form of the Liana product family. We have gained the trust of more than 3,500 companies and organisations and made our brand known all over the world. Our headquarters is in Oulu, Finland, but we also have offices in Helsinki, Stockholm, Paris, Munich, Dubai and Hong Kong. We are growing, evolving, and expanding internationally, continuing our success story – become a part of it! Liana Technologies is part of Ilkka-Yhtymä Group.