Growth Marketer (Sweden Market, located in Stockholm)
This role is a new specialist position where you will be working in close cooperation with both the marketing and sales teams. You will be a valued member of our Swedish sales team in Stockholm and part of the international Growth and marketing team in Oulu, Finland. In addition, you will have the LianaCrew of 200 experts supporting you.
- Create and manage inbound marketing to attract and nurture leads in the sales funnel.
- Create and develop marketing automation, email send-outs and web content.
- Together with sales recognize the characteristics and needs of different sectors in order to tailor the communication in timing, message and channel.
- Planning activities and projects as well as analyze and optimize daily marketing operations. You will see the results of your work very concretely.
- Deepen the cooperation between marketing and sales with project management of smaller local implementations.
- Manage paid advertising together with our agency partners.
- Translate and localize content such as customer stories, whitepapers, email send-outs and webinars from English to Swedish.
- Appropriate educational background and/or years of practical experience in B2B digital marketing with demonstrated results.
- Comfortable with different digital marketing tools and solutions (Google suite with Google Ads, Sheets, Analytics, Data Studio is meriting as well as all CMS, CRM and Marketing automation etc. solutions).
- Project management and teamwork skills.
- A data-driven mindset and understanding processes.
- Aligned with Liana’s core values: Honesty and Trust, Profitability, Service, Positivity and Innovativeness.
- Excellent Swedish and being comfortable expressing yourself in English (company language).
Meriting to have experience of:
- Analytics and current digital B2B-metrics
- CMS and other SaaS marketing solutions
- Implementing B2B Inbound and Marketing Automation
- B2B sales processes and teamwork with sales
- Great editing skills for presentations, images and basic videos
You are probably:
- Resourceful, self-reliant and persistent to complete the assignment.
- Innovative, alert, and can state your point of view and ideas in an enthusiastic manner.
- Eager to work and influence an agile and international SaaS company!
If this position sparks your curiosity, please send in your application in English today! We are handling applications as they come in, at the latest 16th of June 2021.
For questions, please contact Mika Tiainen, Growth & Marketing Director, +358 50 467 9808, email@example.com or Bilyan Lundgren, VP Sales Sweden,+46 73 535 79 90, firstname.lastname@example.org
United by information
Liana Technologies is the largest provider of cloud-based marketing and communications software in Finland. Our customers are marketing and communications professionals, and we want to offer them the best possible tools in the form of the Liana product family. We have gained the trust of more than 3,500 companies and organisations and made our brand known all over the world. Our headquarters is in Oulu, Finland, but we also have offices in Helsinki, Stockholm, Paris, Munich, Dubai and Hong Kong. We are growing, evolving, and expanding internationally, continuing our success story – become a part of it! Liana Technologies is part of Ilkka-Yhtymä Group