We believe it takes great people to create a great product. That’s why our team lives our company values, and we hire based on them, too. Since 2005, Liana has been on a mission to support digital marketing and communication teams with easy-to-use, powerful tools that make everyday work faster and easier. Today, Liana®Cloud solutions are trusted and used globally by more than 3500 private and public companies. To name the few these are Bank of Finland, American Express, IKEA, GSK, ABB, Audi, BMW, Avis, Hertz, Samsung, Accor Hotels, Radisson Hotel Group, Weka Media, Hubert Burda Media, Lund University, The Chinese University of Hong Kong, The British International School of Hong Kong, Aalto University in Finland among thousands of others in Europe, Middle-East, Asia, and Africa.
We have grown from the northern Finland capital Oulu to a truly international company of over 200 people, representing more than 20 nationalities with an average age of 29, with four offices distributed across Europe, the Middle East, and Asia. In January 2020, Liana was acquired by Ilkka-Yhtymä Oyj and became part 100 years old media company, making Liana part of a publicly listed and financially strong and growing company in Helsinki Nasdaq.
Liana is growing fast with the number of new customers signing up every day globally. We’re looking for a German-speaking Account Executive to join the team and add a human touch to Liana’s free trial signups. In Germany, Liana has a robust and loyal customer base with excellent local customer success stories and references. In this role, the objective is to continue to add new customers to the existing portfolio of German accounts that will be onboarded and further nurtured by the German Customer Success Manager.
What you’ll do:
- Be part of a professional sales team in a modern and innovative SaaS company
- Enjoy the latest and greatest marketing & sales tech to power you to deliver exceptional results
- Make outbound calls of marketing qualified prospective and current trial customers to increase brand loyalty
- Ask customers questions to understand their current needs and future plans
- Provide customers with appropriate solutions for their digital marketing and communication needs
- Help customers understand the total value of Liana
- Attain and exceed your sales and customer experience goals
What we’re looking for:
- Fluency in German (native level) and English
- Willingness to work in a fast-paced and results-oriented entrepreneurial sales environment
- Someone who can enjoy a routine consisting of phone calls and giving customer demos for prospective clients
- Bachelor’s degree and/or 1-2 years of relevant SaaS sales experience
- Readiness to jump-start a sales career
- A person who’s flexible, open to feedback, and willing to change their sales strategy according to market characteristics and needs
- Ability to move quickly from one client to the next with both inbound and outbound calls
- Team player who likes sharing helpful information and best practices
- Exceptional communication skills in both verbal and written
In exchange, we offer:
- Competitive base pay with a strong commission model
- The possibility to work with professionals across many areas of expertise on a product loved by 3500+ companies globally
- Lots of room to grow with clear career and personal development plans
- Freedom to execute your ideas with a passionate and motivated team supporting you
- A chance to be a part of Finland’s next big global SaaS success story with a company that is investing in its employees and their career plans
- Liana is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or veteran status.
If this is something for you, send your resume (in English) or a link to your LinkedIn profile, and please add why we should pay extra attention to your application.