We believe it takes great people to create a great product. That’s why our team lives our company values, and we hire based on them, too. Since 2005, Liana has been on a mission to support marketing and communication teams with easy-to-use, powerful tools that make everyday work faster and easier. Today, Liana®Cloud solutions are used globally by Bank of Finland, American Express, IKEA, GSK, ABB, Audi, BMW, Avis, Hertz, Samsung, Accor Hotels, Radisson Hotel Group, Weka Media, Hubert Burda Media, Lund University, The Chinese University of Hong Kong, The British International School of Hong Kong, Aalto University among thousands of others in Europe, Middle-East, Asia, and Africa.
We have grown from Oulu, Finland, to a truly international company of over 200 people, representing more than 20 nationalities, with four offices distributed across Europe, the Middle East, and Asia. In January 2020, Liana was acquired by Ilkka-Yhtymä Oyj and became part 100-year-old company, making Liana part of a publicly listed and financially strong and growing company in Helsinki Nasdaq.
Liana is growing fast with the number of new customers signing up every day. We’re looking for a German-speaking Customer Success Manager to join the Customer Experience team and add a human touch to Liana’s German customers. In Germany, Liana has an existing customer portfolio with excellent local customer success stories and references.
What you’ll do:
- Proactively manage relationships with a portfolio of German-speaking accounts to maintain overall customer health
- Drive usage and adoption to ensure customer success
- Perform onboarding activities and product training post-purchase
- Maintain a deep understanding of Liana®Cloud solutions and speak with customers about the most relevant features/functionality for their specific business needs
- Perform regularly Quarterly Business Review meetings with the key customers to ensure that mutually set goals are met and exceeded
- Act as a point of escalation when required and help manage customer expectations
- Identify new sales opportunities (up-sell or cross-sell)
What we’re looking for:
- Native German speaking and fluent in English
- Fluency in French is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree with tech-savvy mindset and skills
- 2+ years of proven success in a Customer Success or Account Management role for a SaaS company
- Charming and kind both on the phone and in writing
- Customer-centric service mindset (understand what makes people tick and want to help them succeed and solve their problems)
- Skill for spotting patterns (notice when many people are running into similar issues and are excited to help us make that problem disappear)
- Proactive and hands-on
In exchange, we offer:
- Competitive base pay with a solid commission model
- The possibility to work with professionals across many areas of expertise on a product loved by 3 500+ companies worldwide
- Lots of room to grow for both career and personal development
- Freedom to execute your ideas with a passionate and motivated team supporting you
- A chance to be a part of Finland’s next big global SaaS success story
- Liana is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or veteran status.
If this is something for you, send your resume (in English) or a link to your LinkedIn profile, and please add why we should pay extra attention to your application.